Terms and Conditions
- The CLIENT has the authority to permit the photograph/s to be taken and the CLIENT is the legal parent/guardian of the child.
- The CLIENT shall reimburse Photographer for any additional costs the Photographer may incur for travel, meals, parking, and other reasonable costs necessary to the performance of these services.
- The photography deposit is not refundable if the CLIENT cancels or changes the arrangements. If the Photographer fails to appear at the place and time specified above, the deposit shall be refunded to the CLIENT.
- The CLIENT shall assist and cooperate with the Photographer in obtaining the desired photographs, including but not limited to specifying persons and/or scenes to be photographed; taking time to pose for photographs at the Photographer’s direction; providing a person to guide the Photographer to desired persons and/or scenes; pre-shoot consultations, etc. The Photographer shall not be responsible for photographs not taken as a result of the CLIENT’s failure to provide reasonable assistance or cooperation.
- The CLIENT agrees that the Photographer retains copyright of the photographs, hereby grants the Photographer unlimited rights to use or reproduce the photographs taken during the session. The Photographer can use these photographs in reproductions for, including but not limited to the internet, marketing materials, advertisement, portfolio entries, sample products, editorial submissions and use with artistic enhancements, for display within or on the Photographer’s social media, blog, website and/or studio or may be assigned or licence the copyright to a third party.
- The images paid by the CLIENT will be received as digitals files&printed images. Any duplication or alteration of original images by the CLIENT is strictly prohibited without the written permission of the Photographer (This includes scanning, cropping, or other editing changes).
- The CLIENT will use the photographs solely for private or domestic use.
- The CLIENT releases the Photographer or any staff in her company from any claims made against any products printed from printing public labs. All Lifetime Stories Photography products are printed by professional labs and these get quality approved when received.
- The CLIENT agrees to pay the session fee or deposit to secure a session with Lifetime Stories Photography. As pregnancy and birth are unpredictable, 2 reschedule times are allowed. In case of cancellation, the session fee is nonrefundable.
- Lifetime Stories Photography is a COVID safe space. OUR SPACE IS CLEANED REGULARLY, the CLIENT agrees to respect the space and releases the Photographer or any staff in her company from any claims made against him with relation to COVID.
- The CLIENT releases the Photographer or any staff in her company from any claims made against him or by the child or by any other person and he acknowledges that the photographs may not be able to be removed from the internet. These claims will be indemnified by the CLIENT.
Applicable Law: This contract shall be governed by the laws of the Queensland Government and any applicable law.